Here’s a quick and tasty salad for the summer! I made this little “salsa” as a topping for grilled chicken one night and pan seared salmon another. Top over a bed of rice or quinoa. It’s so good and such a great summer dish!
Mango Edamame Summer “Salsa”
– Cherry Tomatoes: sliced in half
– 1 Mango: chopped
– 1/2 Cup Edamamde
– 1/2 Cup Cilantro: chopped
– 1/4 Cup Red Onion: finely chopped
– 1/2 Cup Asparagus: chopped
– Apple Cider Vinegar
– Olive Oil
– Lime or Lemon
1. Mix all of the fruit and veggies together in a bowl. Toss with equal parts vinegar and olive oil until coated. Add a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lime or lemon juice. Add a dash of salt.